Saturday 29 October 2011

Made using my new toys

Having spent a wonderful day out with a few crafty friends a couple of weeks ago, at Sincerely Yours craft show, and spending all of my pocket money, I thought it might be nice to share my latest card with you.



Shopping List:

Cheery Lynn Small Lace Faerie Queen w/Angel Wing

Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish
Cuttlebug Emboss Plus folder - Perfect perenials
Tim Holz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
"Some things" stamp
Purple glitter cardstock
Silver mirror cardstock
White/pearl cardstock
Purple satin bias-binding
Purple Organza Ribbon
 
Most of these were bought at the show, and I love them all.
I'll be be using them over and over, so expect to see lots of cards along my favorite theme of butterflies and purple!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card - made with my favourite colour.
    We did have a great day at the show, glad to see you have had a good play with your goodies.
    Looking forward to seeing you on Thurs - NEC
    Hugs
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete