Tuesday 5 June 2012

Fun, fun, fun

Another wonderful demo day at Let's Create in Coningsby.

Leonie Pujol came along to demo some fabby stuff, the most impressive of which was "Hearty" clay - a mega lightweigh paper clay.

Bayleigh came with me, she had fantastic day, and completely fell in love with Leonie. I think "idolises" may be a better word.

Needless to say we bought some goodies, and HAD to play when we got home!

Bayleigh spent lots of time playing with the clay and moulds, I'll post some photo's when she has finished them off, but she also made this lovely tag:




I made this topper:


                                                                                                                                                                              

I also made this decorated disc from my "Art Parts" stash - as I said - I am so in love with this medium!

                                     



OK, so, what to do today?
Ah, it's still bank holiday, so I think I might spoil myself and craft some more.


Whatever you are doing, have fun, take care, and happy crafting

Shellie

No comments:

Post a Comment