Tuesday 29 November 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Hello all,
sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've been so busy making Irish Dancing costumes over the last few weeks, I've hardly had time to sleep, let alone do any paper crafting!

Here are a few of the costumes I made a while ago, I will get photos of the new ones soon and share those with you too.













I am taking Bayleigh to Kettering on Saturday fot the World Championship Qualifiers. The lilac and white dress is hers, but she is growing so quickly that I will have to make her a new one very soon.


On a different note, I did make time to visit Jo and Mark Channon at "Lets Create" in Coningsby on Sunday morning. Their wonderful shop has been open for a year, and to mark the occaision they had a party weekend!. The place was packed to the rafters with customers, cakes and guest demonstrators. I saw Sheena Douglas demonstrating her wonderful new stamps, and had to come home with a set!
I'm itching to play with them, but I know that once I get them out, the sewing machine will be abandoned, so I dare not play just yet, but watch this space............

No comments:

Post a Comment